FlashRunner III series (Italian patent pending) is a range of high-performance, standalone In-System Programmers specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories. FlashRunner III series is targeted at production environments and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
- Fastest programming algorithms (as fast as target device's memory technology limit), approved by silicon manufacturers;
- Easy ATE integration;
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card, FAT16 compatible);
- Also controllable by any host system via RS-232;
- Flexible, fully configurable;
- Compact and robust design for production environments;
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged);
- Capable with robotic arm of automatic handler system.
FlashRunner III supports a Silicon Manufacturer of your choice.
The FlashRunner III series includes the following models:
FR03ATM0: Supports Atmel devices
FR03CYP0: Supports Cypress devices
FR03ELM0: Supports ELMOS devices
FR03FJT0: Supports Fujitsu devices
FR03FSL0: Supports Freescale devices
FR03INF0: Supports Infineon devices
FR03MCP0: Supports Microchip devices
FR03MEM0: Supports serial memories
FR03NXP0: Supports NXP devices
FR03REN0: Supports Renesas devices
FR03SLL0: Supports Silicon Labs devices
FR03STM0: Supports STMicroelectronics devices
FR03TXI0: Supports Texas Instruments devices