FlashRunner Quattro is a high-integration in-system gang programmer, based on the FlashRunner technology. FlashRunner Quattro is designed for programming multi-PCB panel assemblies. This means:
- Extremely fast programming (it is one of the fastest in-system programming system on the market);
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on memory cards);
- Compact and robust design for production environments.
FlashRunner Quattro is composed of a mainboard which hosts the programming and demultiplexing modules, plus various connectors used to interface to the target system and host/ATE.
- FlashRunner Quattro is available in three different models, to best suit different gang programming needs.
- FR04A04 4 ISP channels system (4 true parallel channels), no ISP channel demultiplexing
- FR04A08 8 ISP channels system (4 parallel channels, each demultiplexable to 2 channels, with galvanic isolation)
- FR04A16 16 ISP channels system (4 parallel channels, each demultiplexable to 4 channels)