FlashRunner I series (Italian patent pending) is a range of high-performance, standalone In-System Programmers specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories. FlashRunner I series is targeted at production environments and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
- Fastest programming algorithms (as fast as target device's memory technology limit), approved by silicon manufacturers;
- Easy ATE integration
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card);
- Also controllable by any host system via RS-232 or Ethernet (depending on the model);
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, etc.);
- Flexible, fully configurable;
- Compact and robust design for production environments;
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged);
- Capable with robotic arm of automatic handler system.
All of the models of the FlashRunner I series have been designed for maximum performance and reliability.