Test Plugs provides you an industry-standard, high durability connectors for in-circuit and functional tests. The connectors are made of especially abrasion-resistant high-tech material. The cooper beryllium contact wires are glued into the connector basic body and also suitable for high plugging cycles. The specially designed plug tip allows low-wear contacting of the sockets and prevents preliminary damage to the contact springs.
Special shapes, special lengths and self-coded connector shapes can be realized as requested by the customer. We require CAD data or data sheets of the plug connection as well as sample parts for this study.
- Industry-standard contacting connectors for testing the most commonly used interfaces
- Made of especially abrasion-resistant high-tech plastic material, and the cooper beryllium contact wires are glued into the connector basic body, also suitable for high plugging cycles.
- Specially designed plug tip allows low-wear contacting of the sockets and prevents preliminary damage to the contact springs.
- Customized connectors are available.
- Optionally, the following accessories are available:
- Floating bearing and self-centering attachments.
- Cable and connector assembly according to customer requirements.
- Complete contacting unit with pneumatic actuation and sensors for path monitoring.
- The most commonly used interfaces: